We are hiring!
Chimney Formal Menswear is hiring!
We are looking for a new member of staff to join the dynamic team and fast paced business based in our Bassingbourn shop. Over the last 12 months the business has grown and expanded and now we need another team member to help us to continue to provide the highest level of help and support to our ever-growing client base. Details about the role:-
· The position will be a part-time role, 2 to 3 days a week including most Saturdays (worked on a rotation basis with other staff)
· The role will involve all aspects of business and client administration from checking and processing orders to dealing with suppliers
· This position will involve working closely with all our customers so a person with a friendly, calm nature will be a great fit
· Attention to detail will be key in this role
· This role would be best suited to someone with an organised and methodical approach, and a ‘get stuck in’ attitude, with computer literacy and a polite phone manner
· The tempo of work at Chimney is fast paced, so we’re looking for someone who can adapt to changes in priorities and the ever-changing needs of our customers
· Experience in the wedding industry sector is not required but experience in retail would be advantageous
· Full training in all aspects of the business will be given
· This role is quite manual with many of the tasks requiring lifting, carrying, bending or kneeling.
Chimney is a relaxed and fun place to work where the requirements of our customers come first and foremost every day! If you have the ‘get stuck in’ attitude with a keen eye for detail, a friendly personality, and a good sense of humour, we would love to hear from you.
If you think you have the skills and aptitude to make a great addition to the Chimney Team, please send your CV and covering letter to Sharon Cousans at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will receive a reply within 14days of receipt.